Thursday, 10 January 2013

Day Two. Horseshoes

Me again!

Just a quick post before bedtime. Managed to complete another day without resorting to rifling through the cupboards for leftover Christmas chocolate, although I'm not feeling in any way complacent. The more I've talked about it with hubby tonight, the more I realise how much I want this to work and what I'm prepared to do to get to my goal.

Lunch duty outside today which meant having my lunch outside while walking around. I couldn't bring myself to eat salad so I had the chilli and rice. The lovely ladies are all SW members too through and I know that they eat the food, so I'm confident that it's good stuff! I can't always guarantee that the food will be suitable though so I definitely need a warm food option I can quickly nuke before I head out. Oh God, just remembered it's fish and chips tomorrow - wish me luck!

Oh, and the horseshoes? I rearranged my classroom today into two horseshoes - worked a charm. The kids were better behaved and they hate me for it which can only mean that I'm doing something right!

Night all xx

P.S. Found out today that I'm allergic to Green Tea. Weird!




No comments:

Post a Comment