Saturday, 30 March 2013

Moody Blues

Hard to believe that another month has slipped by and we're almost into April already. Particularly hard to believe as it's only 5 degrees outside and we've already had two snow flurries this morning! I remember going away with the kids last year and sitting on a beach and yet this year it looks like we'll be having ds's Easter Egg hunt in the house!

Rubbish weather combined with lingering pain from a knee injury sustained earlier this month means that I haven't done anywhere near as much Body Magic as I should have done (almost none unless you include walking up and down the stairs at work or strolling around Harrow). Weight loss is a little sporadic but I can report that I've now lost 19.5 lbs since I started 12 weeks ago! I know that I should be really proud of this achievement but I can't help berating myself for the lbs that I haven't lost - a result of the Chinese meal I had last week or that cheeky glass of wine that I had at the end of term 'goodbye'. At the moment I feel pretty good about the weight loss but that's because my moods are 'up'. Having bipolar means that I can be pretty self-deprecating and it's hard to get motivated about my successes at times. Luckily I have my amazing husband to keep reminding me how far I've come and a fantastically supportive group leader. My mum keeps in regular touch too and always tells me how proud she is - I know I shouldn't need validation but on the worst days, it really helps!

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday but I think I'll survive it intact. The kids only have a couple of eggs this year and I just have a little bx of Lindt bunnies (2 Syns each) to look forward to.

Tonight's dinner - Chinese SW styleeeee! Chicken in Blackbean sauce, Egg fried rice, Chilli Beef Noodles and Fanta Pork. 3 Syns for the whole lot! (And it'll stay at 3 as long as I can avoid the prawn toast and hoisin duck rolls!!)

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment